PIP 34-874/L MaxiFlex® Ultimate Seamless Knit Gloves for General Duty, EN388: 4131, Black Microfoam Nitrile Coated Palm & Finger Tips, Gray Seamless Knit Nylon Liner, Large – 12pr/dz
From Manufacturer’s Website:
Seamless Knit Nylon / Lycra Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers
- SIZES: XXS-3XL
- PACKED: 12 Dozen/Case
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Excellent dry grip, thicker coating offers superior resistance to snag, cut, puncture and abrasion. When enhanced by a foam coating, it offers very good grip in chemicals including oils, petrochemicals, fuels and most acids.
Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable option on the market. An optimized grip is delivered through our micro-cup finish, designed to channel away liquids to allow better handling in wet and dirty conditions.
Designed and developed as a breathable glove, MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ has become the benchmark for precision handling in dry environments.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone free
- 360° Breathability – Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner – Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel – Mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology – Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration – From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip – The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- This style is also available tri-folded and shrink-wrapped for carefree dispensing through vending machines (34-874V)
ANSI Cut Level: A1
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 Results: 4131AX
Cut (Coupe Test): 1
Cut (TDM-100 Test): A
Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.