Beekman 1802 Fresh Air Makeup Remover Wipe – 500/cs
Artisan goods that combine sophisticated city design with natural country goods.
• Not too basic or trendy.
• The Beekman 1802 can be found in many media platforms: Publishing, Television, Digital, Experiential, Beauty, Gardening, Food.
• Brand founders Brent and Josh were the winners of The Amazing Race for Season 21.
• The brand is sold in over 150 spas and boutiques across North America.
• Beekman 1802 Amenity Collection – Features & Benefits Subtle fragrances & formulas gentle enough for everyday use.
• Made with natural ingredients. No Parabens, no banned phthalates, no petroleum, no paraffin, no diethanolamine, and no mineral oil. Made with purified water.
• Packaging is 100% recyclable.
From the Manufacturer’s Website:
“…Beekman 1802 has proven that a farm can be much bigger than its fences.
Like William Beekman, we collaborate with local farmers, craftspeople & artisans to produce most of what you find both online and in our physical Mercantile on Main Street in Sharon Springs, NY. We pay fair prices for quality goods. We work with our neighbors to help them grow their businesses. We produce our goods seasonally, because, well, that’s how our goats, chickens, pigs, garden & trees do it. We personally eat, use, wear, and wash with the goods that we sell. And we’ll do anything to make sure that as our neighbor, you love everything you purchase.
We like to think that the values that made William Beekman’s original Mercantile a success are still valid today. Because even though Beekman 1802 is now “the fastest growing lifestyle brand in America,” we believe that we’ll never ever go wrong as long as we treat every single person like they were our next door neighbor. …”