34204-00 Betco RTU Sanibet Disinfectant, Sanitizer, for use on Glassware, Flatware, and Food Contact Surfaces, No Rinse, Gallon – 4/cs
Ready-to-Use no rinse sanitizer for sanitizing and food contact surfaces. No mixing or blending needed. Simply spray on to food contact surface, no need to rinse just allow to air dry You are assured the proper 200 ppm of quat every time This product is perfect for use in restaurants bars kitchens and meat and poultry plants.
– No need to rinse – simply air dry.
– No mixing or blending, pick up the bottle and spray.
– Perfect for use in restaurants, bars, kitchens, and meat and poultry plants.
Flash Point: None
pH: 9.5 – 11.0
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (Reprinted from Manufacturer’s Website):
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
SANITIZING FOOD CONTACT SURFACE DIRECTIONS: Use this product (200 ppm active) for sanitizing and cleaning of equipment and utensils in food processing, dairy industry, bars, restaurants, institutional kitchens, meat and poultry processing plants. Prior to application, remove gross food particles and soil by a pre-wash, pre-scrape, or pre-flush, and when necessary pre-soak. Thoroughly wash or flush equipment or utensils with a good detergent or compatible cleaner followed by a potable water rinse before applying sanitizer. Apply this product to pre-cleaned hard non-porous surfaces with cloth, mop sponge, or sprayer or by immersion. Surfaces must remain wet for 60 seconds (one minute). Drain thoroughly and allow to air dry before reuse.
U.S. PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE FOOD SERVICE SANITIZATION
CLEANING AND SANITIZING: Equipment and utensils shall be thoroughly pre-flushed or prescraped and when necessary, pre-soaked to remove gross food particles and soil.
1. Thoroughly wash equipment and utensils in hot detergent solution.
2. Rinse utensils and equipment thoroughly with clean water.
3. Sanitize equipment and utensils by immersion in this product (200 ppm active) for at least 60 seconds at a temperature of 75 degrees F.
4. For equipment and utensils too large to sanitize by immersion, apply this product (200 ppm active) by rinsing, spraying or swabbing until thoroughly wetted.
5. Allow sanitized surface to drain and air dry.
WISCONSIN STATE BOARD OF HEALTH DIRECTIONS FOR EATING ESTABLISHMENTS:
1. Scrape and pre-wash utensils and glasses whenever possible.
2. Wash with a good detergent or compatible cleaner.3. Rinse with potable water.
4. Sanitize using this product (200 ppm active). Immerse all utensils for at least two minutes or for contact time specified by governing sanitary code.
5. Place sanitized utensils on a rack or drain board to air dry.
6. Replace Sanibet RTU at least daily or when visibly soiled or diluted.
NOTE: A clean potable water rinse following sanitization is not permitted under HFS 196, Appendix 7-204.11 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code (reference 40 CFR 180.940 (a)).
SHOE BATH SANITIZER DIRECTIONS:
To prevent cross-contamination into animal areas, shoe baths containing one inch of fresh solution should be placed at all entrances to buildings and hatcheries. Scrape waterproof work boots and place in this product for 60 seconds prior to entering area. Change the solution in the bath daily or when solution appears diluted or soiled.
There are no reviews yet.